Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tanaris Final

The final version of Tanaris is finished and it will be a goblin zone and a little neutral.

''Life in Tanaris has grown vastly, nobody knows why the wildlife there has gotten so big and lush.
There have been sightings of new goblin settlements, ancient troll buildings and jungle beasts.
Hemet Nesingwary has taken interest to the jungle and has travelled with his group there and set up a camp where he hopes to challenge the beasts and solve the mystery of Tanaris. Will you aid him and uncover what has happened?''



















 

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in joining your server so Please give me signs or inform me more when it will open. contact me by my posting a comment to my youtube account
    www.youtube.com/uesr/leethebrave =) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Could you inform me, how this works? In other words, what's the terms?

    ReplyDelete