Friday, January 8, 2010

New Chapter

Hello, I haven't posted anything in a while so here i go.

I have been working with New Chapter lately, it's a server that's been in development for a long time now, it's being made by old members of Epilogue(which has been sadly shut down). I joined them to help make a wonderful and fun role-playing server.

We have accomplished a lot and we hope to have a closed beta very soon. The server will feature new and exciting things, which we will reveal over time :)

Feel free to join New Chapter, make an introduction and socialize with the community by visiting
www.newchapter.comxa.com

Here's an environmental trailer showing off one of our many edited lands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zigkexlc3bc

1 comment:

  1. Hello there.
    I just found out about your future RP server, World of Warcraft: Destined.
    I would like to join your staff team as an gm or admin. If you need me, I will comment back with 19 questions that many people wants answered before hiring someone.
    (Questions answered by me of course)

    ReplyDelete